Money Money Money
July 22, 2010
As many of you know, Lee and I spent a bunch of time earlier this year doing a survey on compensation in information security. We had a few hundred responses to the survey, and the data is quite cool.
The survey results are up and available here. Simply input your email address and they’ll be sent to you shortly.
The results have the answers to some fascinating questions:
- How many of us think we’re worth more than the average IT professional just because we’re in security?
- How many of us think money is the most important thing?
- Is there a benefit that you value almost as much as saving your job?
- How much money would it likely take to divert you from your career path?
- Is the economy affecting our salaries and bonuses?
The results are definitely an interesting read.